Monday, Jan. 16
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - No School
Friday, Jan. 20
Kindergarten Round-Up (10 - 11:30 a.m.)
Friday, Jan. 27
Hot Dog Supper (6 - 8 p.m.)
Friday, Feb. 3
Waiver Day: No Students
Monday, Feb. 6 - Friday, Feb. 10
Student Aid Drive
Thursday, Feb. 9
General PTA Meeting (6:15 p.m.)
PTA Board Meeting (6:30 p.m.)
Tuesday, Feb. 14
Valentine's Day Class Parties
Friday, Feb. 17
Tuesday, Feb. 21
Family Science Night (6 - 8 p.m.)
Wednesday, Feb. 22
Tuesday, Feb. 28
2nd Grade Program (6:30 p.m.)
Click here for a more detailed view of the Calendar
Exterior doors automatically lock at 8 a.m.
Visitors to the school must be buzzed in at the front door and then proceed to the office for a visitor name badge.
Please be prepared to show your state-issued ID card to receive your name badge.
Thank you for helping keep our school safe!
Hot Dog Supper
Ridglea Hills Elementary's Hot Dog Supper, the first fundraiser of 2017, will be held on Friday, Jan. 27.
- There will be two different dinner choices ($5 each meal), raffle baskets (50 cents per ticket), and kids' parties for all grades.
- The goal for this great event is to raise $10,000! Our theme is NEON, so make sure to wear neon!
- Kid Parties are for any grade, can be grade specific, girl only, boy only, or co-ed. Kid Party themes include swimming, kickball, painting, spa, outdoor movie night, anything else that is kid-related.
- Classes sponsor different themed baskets that are then raffled off at Hot Dog Supper. A list of the class baskets is here.
- Meal tickets and raffle tickets will be available for purchase online soon. You will also be able to purchase tickets at school – watch for that information in the near future.
- If you are interested in hosting a Kid Party, please email Lisa Bielss at Lbielss23@gmail.com.
Winter Wear Second Chance
- All items will be available for order until Sunday, Jan. 22.
- Delivery of items is expected the first or second week of February.
- Only credit cards are accepted for payment online.
Fine Arts Day
- This year's extraordinary Fine Arts Day will take place on Friday, March 3.
- The theme is Peter Pan’s Neverland because RH is “Hooked on Art”!
- Our students will experience art in many forms thanks to 35 local artists, musicians and performers.
- To volunteer, click here.
- For more information on Fine Arts Day, click here.
RHE Online Directory
My School Anywhere is a key tool for parents seeking RHE Information including the Online Directory, Volunteer Information and Online Store
Be sure to sign up
for the Pony Posts e-mail list for a round up of all the news at Ridglea Hills